Livescribe does allow users to post content on certain portions of the Website (“User Content”). Any such User Content belongs to the user, not to Livescribe. As a courtesy to owners of intellectual property rights, we are willing to perform a limited investigation of reasonable complaints. However, we provide no guarantee that we will remove the allegedly infringing materials from our site. We encourage the owners of intellectual property rights who believe their rights are being infringed by User Content on our site to resolve their disputes directly with the user.
Si vous croyez que vos droits ont été violés
Please provide the following information to the designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where Livescribe can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not Livescribe, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material. We may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter.
Si vos documents ont été supprimés sur la base des plaintes d'une autre partie
Livescribe will provide you with notice if your materials are removed due to alleged infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights. We will also provide you with the e-mail address of the complaining party so that you may attempt to resolve the issue. We will restore your materials upon notification from the complaining party that the dispute has been resolved.
Livescribe has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Web site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
7677 Oakport St, 12th Floor
Oakland, CA 94621