Using the Unit2Unit application, you can quickly and easily convert between many different units of measurement using your own handwriting. For example, you can write “6 ft -> cm” and have the pen tell you that 6 feet is equal to 182.88 cm. Abbreviations are the quickest way to perform a conversion, however the tool also allows words. For example, the same conversion can be written as “6 feet -> cm”. In addition, tapping on a previously written expression will show the previous conversion result.
The application currently understands a total of 111 units in the following 13 categories: Angle, Area, Computer, Energy, Force, Length, Power, Pressure, Speed, Temperature, Time, Volume, and Weight. Included is a unit reference feature that allows you to look up the appropriate abbreviation for each unit while writing your conversion.
What’s New in v1.1.2:
- Fixed the mph -> m/s conversion.
What’s New in v1.1.1:
- Localized Spanish text.
- Localized Chinese text.
What’s New in v1.1:
- Support for negative numbers.
- Configurable settings for display precision and voicing the result.
- More details in the result, such as the multiplicative factor in decimal and
- Restructured menus with nicer text.
- Additional help.
- Fixed handwriting recognition (HWR) for locales other than English.
- Localized French text.
This application is an open paper application
- Application Requirements:
- Pen firmware version: 2.5
- Livescribe dot paper
- 303kB minimum free smartpen space
240 km/h does NOT equal 0.0414 m/s Any chance of an update or at least a known issues list - woul...
not working correct
After changing the smartpen's menu language from german to english the app works fine even on system...
Seems to be broken. Maybe a problem with the current firmware? Livescribe should remove this app unt...
doesn't matter how hard you try... it just dont work.