Released Date: 02/16/2011
Seller: Quasar Solutions
Size: 4 MB
PageTag can be used to create, delete, browse and search text tags on Livescribe open paper. Use it to easily flag & locate important information in your notebook when you do not have access to a computer.
PageTag is a unique pen based application that makes it easy to place and find tags in a Livescribe notebook. It enables the storage of a text tag, date & time of creation, and location information (notebook, page number and page coordinates).
Important Features are:
1) Tags can be browsed or searched, on the pen itself
2) Customization options allow the selection and ordering the metadata to be displayed
3) Flick through the information to quick find that important question in class or the action item in the meeting
4) QuickTag to place tags without having to create the text (i.e. circle existing notes, and tag it as important)
5) Tap N Pick existing tags and reuse.
Tags are created using on-pen Hand Writing Recognition (HWR). PageTag supports creation of English/ Numeric Tags for any Locale.
Locale Support – All
Maximum Tags – 200
Tag Format – Upper Case Word, Lower Case word, or Numeric
- Pen firmware version: 2.5
- Livescribe dot paper
- 4mb, program store + Tag File
(c) = Quasar Solutions LLC
I left 2 stars only because I can't seem to even get this new application working for me - I may be ...
The app is working well but not the functionallity I expected. It is working as a stand alone app on...
As a former user of Oxford Easybook, the main thing that I was missing on Livescribe was the possibi...