To save your pencasts as Livescribe PDF files, visit the Echo Community. You’ll need to be logged in to access your private pencasts, while public pencasts are available for anyone to convert.
For private pencasts
- Go to My Livescribe Pencasts and select the pencasts you want to save on your computer using the selection check box. You can select up to one page (24 pencasts) to convert at a time.
- Then select the blue “CONVERT TO LIVESCRIBE PDF” button.
- The conversion process will begin immediately and your pencast(s) will be saved to your Downloads folder.
- 1.Find the pencast you’d like to convert.
- 2.From the pencast’s page on Echo Community, simply click “CONVERT TO LIVESCRIBE PDF.”
- 3.Once the conversion is complete, click SAVE PENCAST to save the pencast to your computer.
To play back the pencast, you’ll have a few new options
- Web: Livescribe Player : Use our online player by opening www.livescribe.com/player in a browser, then simply dragging your Livescribe PDF file from your Downloads folder into the square box on the Player web page.
- iOS: Livescribe+: Our mobile app allows you to import any Livescribe PDF, including ones you download from the Echo Community. Just email them to yourself, tap on the file in iOS, and choose Open In to import them to Livescribe+. Make sure the file has fully downloaded in Mail for the best experience.
- Mac/PC: Echo Desktop – Livescribe PDF files will also play back in the upcoming Echo Desktop, where they can be searched and stored.