Stop by at AHEAD 201207/09/12
Today Livescribe is at the 2012 AHEAD conference in New Orleans, LA. AHEAD, the Association on Higher Education And Disability, is an organization for individuals involved in policy and in the provision of services for persons with disabilities in all areas of higher education. Worldwide, AHEAD boasts over 2,500 members.
This year’s conference, held at the Sheraton on Canal Street, begins today, July 9, and goes through July 14. The annual conference brings together professionals in higher education and disability for information-sharing, networking, and training. Livescribe is this year’s featured sponsor, and will be at booths 6 & 7 this year. Stop by and say hello! Below is Livescribe’s schedule for the conference:
- Wednesday, July 11: 5-7 p.m.
- Thursday, July 12: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Friday, July 13: 10 a.m.-Noon
- Wednesday, July 11: 6-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 12: 10-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, July 12: 1:15-1:45 p.m.
- Thursday, July 12: 3-3:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 13: 10:30-11 a.m.
Panel Presentation with Arizona State University and UC Berkeley
- Thursday, July 12: 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (Follow-up with panelists at Livescribe booth from 12:30-1:15 p.m.)
- Thursday, July 12: 3:30-4 p.m. — Discussion with visitors
- Thursday, July 12: 6:30 p.m. — Group dinner