Livescribe – How to Record and Share a Pencast03/25/10
Use the video above or the step by step directions below to understand how to record and share a pencast. It’s super easy!
(YouTube blocked? Try this link to the same video (on Screencast.com):
Step by Step Instructions
- Turn on smartpen
- Write problem with smartpen on dot paper
- Tap Record button on bottom of page
- Solve problem with writing and voice explanation
- Tap Stop button
- Dock smartpen to sync with Livescribe Desktop
- Find page with pencast (look for black – static ink and green – dynamic ink)
- In Pages View, click a page’s active ink to activate a session. This action will open the Session tab and will start the session playback in the Central Viewing Pane.
- Click the Share button, then Session …, then with Online Community (Upload) …
- Name your pencast, click Share button.
- You should receive a notice that your pencast has uploaded successfully
- Click Livescribe Online button
- Click the “Make this file public” link on the left
- Click “Get a link to this file” or “Embed this file”
- Copy link or embed code to clipboard (you’ll have to select it and then press Ctrl-C on keyboard for Windows)
- Paste link into blog, wiki, web page, or email